If you want to be sure that a product is available for purchase when you visit your local warehouse store, you can use "Paxa" (call dibs on that product). Once you've reserved your product we'll confirm via SMS that it's been lifted off the shelves and ready for you to pick up. After receiving this SMS, you're welcome to visit the information desk within 24 hours from confirmation.
If the price would change during the time your product is reserved, we of course offer you to buy the product for the same price as you reserved it for.
How to "Paxa" a product
1. Press the "Paxa i Lagershop"-button on the product page.
2. Choose which store you want to pick up the product in.
3. Enter your mobile phone number (we use it to confirm your reservation).
4. You'll get notified by SMS that you reservation-request is received.
5. When the warehouse shop is done handleing your request, another SMS lets you know we're all set and ready for your visit to come pick it up.
What happens if you can't collect your reserved product?
A reservation does not mean that you have to buy the product. If something comes up that preventes you to be able to pick up the product, or simply if you change your mind, you don't have to worry. Once the reservation expires (24 hours from confirmation), the product will go back to the shelf and the reservation is cancelled.
Please note, we can not extend the reservation-time. If you can't pick up your reserved product within the 24 hours, we recommend that you make a new reservation as soon as the first one has expired. That way you will get a new reference number, which is valid for 24 hours from confirmation.